So, as you know, yesterday is the due date for me to die but i put some courage to live. hahaha. i believe you don't understand what i'm talking about right? Okay okay. I don't want to talk about it because it really made me stress out. REALLY! I can't even believe what I get. I'm really sad folks. It seems like my hope got broke into pieces. now, promise me that you guys won't ask me what I get or i'll turn into a monster and eat all of you who'd ask me. hehe. so staaaaappppphhh it already.
To calm my self, I decide to search on youtube how to make an easy a home-made oreo ice-cream without ice-cream maker. To those who interested to make it too, this is the ingredients :
250 ml of Whipping Cream.
100 ml of Condense Milk.
1 tea spoon of vanilla extract.
AND Oreo of course.
HOW TO MAKE IT ?
it's easy. Just follow these steps.
1. Crush the Oreo into pieces. (Big or small; any size that you want)
2. Using a mixture, mix the whipping cream from liquid to solid. (p/s: Do not mix too long or it will be watery)
3. Then, pour the condense milk into the whipping cream mixture.
4. Pour the extract vanilla.
5. Put the mixture into a container and put in the freezer for at least 8 hours.
You may use this ingredients to make another flavor of ice-cream that you want. For example, if you want to make a Chocolate flavor you can add (if you are malaysian) 1 Malaysia chocolate powder (I prefer this than Milo because it is softer than Milo powder)
okay, gambar saya kelihatan sangat buruk.
BUT it taste good actually.
This is my Home-made Vanilla Oreo Ice-cream.
I made chocolate flavor too but i didn't get the chance to took a picture.
Have a try guys!
Enjoy your ice-cream :)