Pages

24 January 2012

Mr. Know It All ..

Mr. Know It AllWell you you think you know it allBut you don't know a thing at all ain't itAin't it something y'allWhen somebody tells you something about youThink that they know you more than you doSo you take it down, another pill to swallow
Mr. Bring Me DownWell you like to bring me down, don't youBut I ain't laying downBaby I ain't going downCan't nobody tell me how it's gonna beNobody's gonna make a fool out of meBaby you should know that I lead not follow
(Chorus)Oh you think that you know me, know methat's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely'Cause baby you don't know a thing about meYou don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell meWhen and where to go, no right to tell meActing like you own me latelyYeah baby you don't know a thing about meYou don't know a thing about me
Mr. Play Your GamesOnly got yourself to blameWhen you want me back againBut I ain't falling back again'Cause I'm living my truth without your liesLet's be clear baby, this is goodbyeI ain't comin' back tomorrow
(Chorus)Oh you think that you know me, know methat's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonley'Cause baby you don't know a thing about meYou don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell meWhen and where, no right to tell meActing like you own me latelyYeah baby you don't know a thing about meYou don't know a thing about me
So what you've got the world at your feetAnd you know everything about everythingBut you don'tYou still think I'm coming back but baby you'll see
(Chorus)Oh you think that you know me, know methat's why I'm leaving you lonely, lonely'Cause baby you don't know a thing about meYou don't know a thing about me
You ain't got the right to tell meWhen and where, no right to tell meActing like you own me latelyYeah baby you don't know a thing about meYou don't know a thing about me
Mr. Know It AllWell you you think you know it allBut you don't know a thing at allYeah baby you don't know a thing about meYou don't know a thing about me

Suddenly , i feel like i want to post this song lyric here on my blog .. I really like this song ! To Mr. Know It All ! Siapa rasa-rasa mau nyanyi ni lagu, nyanyilah. Yang penting jangan sampai hujan turun sudah. Haha, joke ! Jangan ambil hati yaa .. Smile ! :)

TWEET ME ! :)