Pages

04 March 2011

Great Friends !!

So , talking bout friends .. 
I know that we all have friends right ??
It is so impossible if some of us didn't have friends ..
But , I have a great friends .. 
Do you have it to ??
I love to be with them because they're always beside me when I'm happy and sad ..
FRIENDS is the place where we can share something like secret , things or food .. [ Hehe ]
I have 6 great frends ..
 Although sometimes they make me angry or what , I still love them because I know that without friends , life is like in vain or in hell .. Our life will be dark at all time .. No joke so no fun ..
Imagine if all of us is an enemy ..
ARGH ! I can't imagine it .. Our life would be so boring !!
Okey , stop talking bout that ..
Now lets talk bout my 6 Great friends ..
What should I talk bout them ??

So , this is our big sister .. 
 Her name is Phoebie Elize Gabriella ..

This is Estacy Eva ..

This is Brenda or we call her Obey ..
This is Erina ..


The greatest dancer in our group ..
This is Lorida or LenQ ..


This is yrenne or we call her Yun ..




This is it ..
So this is us .. No matter what happen , we gonna be together ..
FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS !! ^^
Love 'em .. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWEET ME ! :)