Pages

01 January 2012

The beginning of 2012 ! :)

Hye there bloggy ! Happy New Year to you all ! how's your night ? you enjoy it ? celebrating it ? wow , so jealous ! me ? okay , i start with my new year .. my new year begin at Kampung Toboh Baru. before we celebrate it , we started our short worship for closing Sabbath at the church. after we're done, my mom told me to go home. but i didn't meet him yet. i said, ' give me a minute, i need to find him first ' . my mom understand me and let me go. moreover, pastor invite to my mom to join them eat together. then i was so happy cause i know i can spent more time with him that night.

yeah, i admit that i was wrong. yesterday evening, i said that new year mean nothing to me right ? but , i was really really wrong. i didn't say that i was happy. i just want to say that it has a purpose .. even i'm not hundred percent happy last night but that night was so meaningful to me. yeah, i will remember it. the memory of the end of 2011 make me eager to continue my life on this year of 2012! Thank You sayang for realizing me. :)


TWEET ME ! :)