Pages

08 July 2011

Ma Gosh !

Oh My GOAT !! hehe ,  >.<"
Okey fisrt of all I'm sorry cause lma nda update blog .. 
Long time didn't open my blog ..
Urm , okey look back at my title .. 
The reason that I put that title is because of me and my self .. 
I'm afraid and confuse .. 
I'm not ready for the big exam yet , PMR !!
Urm , I'm a PMR candidate .. 
But , you know .. I didn't ready for anything yet .. 
Oh ! Dunno whats wrong with me .. 
Always waste my time ..
Stupid me !
Sowtt naa .. 
Really , I'm not ready yet but the time moving so fast .. 
1 month feels like 1 week only ..
PMR goes on 4 October till 11 October ..
Today is 8 July .. 
How many month left ?
3 right ? But , what I just said before .. 1 month feel like 1 week .. 
So , 3 month feels like .... 
3 weeks ??
Oh My Gosh !!
That was to short for me , 1 want to go back to form 1 .. 
E , till know I don't take serious on my study .. 
Always play at class and chat nothing .. 
I don't pay attention even when the teacher is teaching .. 
Take tuition on last minute .. 
What could I get ?
Arh ! 
" Menyesal pun teda guna " , that what people said and " Nasi sudah menjadi bubur "
But , for me nasi udah menjadi air .. 
There's no hope that I can get straight A .. 
Even 1 or 2 A .. 
I don't think I can do it ..
But , I will try my best .. 
Pray for me .. 
Thanx palls !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWEET ME ! :)