Pages

04 June 2011

Alone 8 hOme .. ~.~

Bad news for me that I'm gonna be alone at home .. 
Huhue , my family already go to KK just now .. 
Actually , I want to follow them to because they going back to Kampong .. 
I miss my kampong okey !
But , tomorrow I will be on duty at our school hall for the SAGA ..
Huhue , t'paksa t'pksa ..
Arh !
I don't like to stay at home alone .. 
Because , I scared of this .. 
Gagaga , xD !
But , I'm serious ! I really scared of that thing .. 
Even when my family are with me at home .. 
I'm still scared okey .. 
Haha , xD ! I'm a coward .. >.<"
I honestly said that I am a coward .. Haha , xD !
But , I only scared of that thing lr .. 
Takut , if kalau kalau that thing go to disturb2 me .. 
Hehe , xD !
K lr , oledy rsa ngantuk nh ...
Want to save my energy for tomorrow cause I know that it will be the tired day .. 
arh ! I'm gonna be stress !! My Kajian Georafi and Sejarah is " belum siap " oky !
Dunno buli siap tw nda nh .. 
Arh ! Really really make me stress only ouh .. 
 Getting dizzy liau !
k lr , really want to sleep oledy nh .. 
Gud n8 .. n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWEET ME ! :)