Pages

26 October 2011

Worst Birthday ! :(



Today was my birthday. The day that I waited each year. In this special day, hope it will gonna be my great great day . I hope I will always happy today. I’m hoping that from yesterday.
................................................

When I just woke up this morning, I already make a smile when I read a text message from him wishing my birthday. It’s funny because he wrote a long long wishes for me. And I like it so much. But at the end of the wishes, there’s something that he wrote that make my feeling hurt and sad. “ What did he say that make my feelings hurt ?” I think it’s better if I keep it as a secret. All that I expected , isn’t come true .. I thought  that I will always smile this day or laugh. But I was wrong. Yeah, maybe I smile for a while but it’s mean nothing to me to smile only for 5 minute.

..............................................
There’s so many happen to me until my teardrop can’t stop flowing. It start yesterday when my mom told us something that really really really make me hurt and hate that person, but I can’t. That’s why I expected to have a nice day today. But it was just a dream. Why should this happen on my special day? It was too hard for me to forget something fast even to forget someone.
...............................................
I go through many things only in one day. Maybe this is what God want me to go throught . I’ve got to accept it well. But no matter what, I’m still need to say congratulation for myself for being so brave to accept this all. [ Bkn mau minta puji arh ] Orang cakap, setiap yang berlaku ada hikmahnya. Tapi saya tidak tahu apa hikmah yang saya dapat. Just can wait and see. So that’s all from me. The worst birthday that I ever had in my life. But it’s okay for me. I know I still can celebrate my birthday with a smile. 

TWEET ME ! :)