Pages

29 July 2011

Worst !!

Damn ! I tough that each new day my problem will decrease .. 
But , it's not ! Dunno what will happen next ..  Okay , my problem is always about friend .. 
Urm , how to start ? our friendship was so complicated ..
Paling senang lr , our friendship has been broken into two group ..
Group 1 [ has 2 members ] and Group 2 .. [ has 3 members ]
But , i was not in favor of any party .. I was in the middle of them .. [ orang tengah lr ]
aiyah , this story was so long lr .. I make it short .. If you don't understand , ask me later .. 
Okay .. yesterday , one of my friend in group 1 was bad mood about something .. [ can't tell here ]
Because I was in the middle , the two group members will express their " ketidakpuasan hati " with each other to me .. 
So , I know all the story .. I already told you that I don't want to lose a friend , then I tried to fix their friendship so we can be together again .. 
I lied , lied and lied so they will not fighting .. 
I try my best .. 
Suddenly !
My friend " A " from group 2 tell my friend " B " from group 1 that I stabbed behind them .. 
Wah , I never do that okay .. 
But , it's okay .. What's important , they will be friend back even though they will hate me .. 
It's okey , I'm fine here .. And I'm proud to my self if they are friends again .. 
I don't know what I've done is correct or wrong .. 
but what I know is , I want to fix their friendship only .. That's all .. 
But , maybe it is also my fault because I had to lie to them .. 
I'm sorry friend .. Maybe because of me you guys misunderstanding and hate each other .. 
I'm sorry again .. ~.~
If you don't want to be my friend after this , I just want to say one thing .. 
I really happy to have a friend like you guys .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWEET ME ! :)