Pages

29 May 2011

I'm stuck in a holiday !! ~.~

So here it come !!
It is holiday !! I love it !! No need to woke up early in the morning to go to school .. Haha , xD ! 
after 1 week I sit on a chair in front of the exam paper finally I feel free .. ehhe .. >.<" 
If you want to know , I don't like exam actually .. [ Pengetahuan am , ehhe
Although I will take a big exam this year [ PMR ] , I still don't like exam ! 
It make me dizzy , huh .. 
I like to go to school but exam is my big ENEMY ! 
hehe .. Okey , stop talking bout that .. Felt borink lr ckap sal tuh ..

Urm , so talking bout holiday .. Tell me , what will you do during this holiday ?? 
Travel ? or something ?
I wish I had a same holiday like you too but I don't think so I can have a great holiday because my mom is so busy with her business ..
Oh no , it can't be ! 
The bad news is , I will stay at home during holidays mcm d penjara ..
I don't know what to do at home .. 
Online facebook ? 
Arh ! As you know , facebook is getting borink now .. 
What you can do is , see others picture , comment , chat , play game an bla bla bla .. 
That's all ?
Aren't you get bored with that ? 
Huh , sometimes I feel so bored with our life now .. 
Full with borink technology .. 
I think it's better if the world never be modern .. 
Who's agree ? ehhe , >.<" 
But , I'm not agree with that because if  the world has never been so modern this blog will never exist .. hehe , right ? 

sTop ! 
we are out of topic right ? 
Hehe , sorie sorie .. =.=" 
Okey , I wish I have a great holiday like this 

or fly with this
to go anywhere .. hehe .. 
But , it's just a dream .. Huhue .. :'(
I think I will stay at home till my Kerja Kursus Sejarah & Geografi is done ..
I tell you , I don't start anything yet ..
Hehe , how good I am right ? 
Don't act like me , it' not good .. 
But , if want to follow like me juga , dialu-alukan .. Hehe ..
Urm , okey .. I think my mom is calling me .. 
I know , she must told me to do some work .. 
Arh ! Okey2 , byeeee all .. 
Have a nice Holiday ! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

TWEET ME ! :)