Pages

01 January 2011

It's 2011 !!

Happy New Year to all readers !! May this year brought you a better year than before .. I hope that what we want the best for this year reached .. 
Lets talk about 2011 ..
Do you think this year will be your better year than before ?? 
Then , what is your felling when you step to this year ?? 
Fell better , happy or sad ?? 
Wanna know bout mine ??
I fell better , happy and a little sad ..
I fell better because all my problems in the past years have elapsed ..
I'm happy for begin my new life in this new year ..
I'm sad to remember all the bad things that I do last year ..
I feel like I want to turn back to the time that I'm doing the bad stuff and doing it well ..
 When I re-think it , I fell so stupid !!
Why can I do that stupid things ???
So , weird .. Okey2 , stop talking bout that .. 
Now lets talk bout my ' Azam Baru' ..
My 'Azam Baru' is .. 
Study Smart !!
Be a Good Girl ..
Attitude will always good in others eyes .. [ hehe ]
Always obey what parents say .. 
Keep faith in God ..
That's mine ..
How bout yours ??
I really hope I can reached all this ..
Huh , time goes so fast .. 
Skijap jax , 2011 udah .. 
Okey , got to go .. 
Continue latter .. 
Daaaaaaa , thanx 4 reading it ..
God Bless Us All !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWEET ME ! :)