Pages

07 December 2010

It's December !!


You know what it means ??
It's christmas tyme !!
Argh , dun noe y I feel so excited ??
Huhue .. I can't wait 2 celebrate it .
. Hope this Christmas will be better than last year .. 
But , I kinda buzzy now ..
Buzzy of activities that I joined at church ..
Etc , caroling and many more .. Huhue ..
But like it !! 
Can meet my friends everyday , playing and do some joke with them .. 
But , I miss some of my friends that didn't joined us ..
Edora & Frachelle ..
If they were here , maybe I'm the HAPPIEST PERSON  in the world !! 
Haha .. xD !
I'm just wishing that I can celebrate Christmas with them this year because I didn't celebrate it last  year with them .. 
Hoho , by the way .. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!
May you have a Nice , Best , Fun Christmas ever in your life !!
Hehe .. God Bless Us All in this Sweet Christmas !!
Amen !! Love You All !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

TWEET ME ! :)